Risk Resiliency Solutions for Critical Infrastructure
Are your incident response plan processes and procedures appropriate for the threats you face? Our customized risk simulation platform helps firms measure their own risk maturity level. Using DECIDE, NUARI provides a distributed web-based environment for all staff to practice decision-making in how to deal with business disruptions -- and the analytical tools for senior leaders to see the results of those decisions. A DECIDE exercise is centered around a risk framework which incorporates your industry peers and supply- chains to simulate systemic risk.
- * NUARI provides services and develops technology for exercising organizational resiliency response.
- * Our focus is engaging an organization’s incident response plan by using a simulation that participants experience using our “human-in-the-loop” distributed platform.
- * Our proprietary methodology has evolved over ten years providing cybersecurity exercises for Fortune 500 financial services companies.
- * A risk simulation exercise can be completed online in as little as 90 minutes
- * Standards-based drawing on HSEEP and NIST frameworks
- * Get results and insights within minutes - not days
DECIDE has been successfully deployed from globally distributed sector-wide events (700+ participants) to small boardroom settings. Analytics and response metrics are immediately available during an exercise and become the data source for a NUARI Exercise Summary Report.
NUARI is an applied research institute that develops services and technology for exercising organizational resiliency and response. NUARI’s main service is the delivery of training exercises and summary reports to corporate organizations and government agencies. Our focus is engaging an organization’s incident response plan by using a simulation that participants experience interactively with their peers, competitors and supply chains to simulate systemic risk.
NUARI’s Customer Engagement and Software Development teams work together to create scenarios that reflect current cyber threats, natural disasters and other potential business disruptions.
Norwich University Applied Research Institutes
phone: (802) 485-2133