We’ve been on the cutting edge of cyber exercise design since 2002, and we bring unique experience and capability to this domain. We can certainly build traditional tabletop discussion exercises. But we don’t stop there. Among our capabilities is a tool we call DECIDE-FS™ (FS for Finance Sector). We built this tool to help minimize the time, complexity, and cost of developing and delivering cyber exercises, while also enhancing their value to financial institutions.
Whether you are a business continuity professional, incident manager, information security manager, or operations executive, we can help you create and run a wide variety of compelling, immersive, cyber disruption exercises and scenarios, each one tailored to your firm’s operational profile and exercise learning objectives.
Among a wide variety of available scenarios we can help you think through:
- Supply chain attacks
- Corruption of price reporting
- Corruption of trades
- Loss or disruption of critical third-party providers
- Disruption of transportation systems and other supporting infrastructure
- Targeted cyber attacks against certain trading systems
- Loss or degradation of a major geographic region (earthquake, hurricane, terrorist event, etc.)
- Loss or degradation of the National Market System
- Loss of exchange trade-matching systems
- Disruption of clearing operations
- Loss or degradation of selected market entities